What person like to carry their gears back to their car after a long day shooting? Well last summer I was asking myself that question while walking back to the car. Few weeks later, I sold all my Lowepro backpacks and got myself the Think Tank Airport International v2.0. Yes its a roller and I can use it as a carry-on on any flight both international and domestic. But of course no matter what, you still need check with your airline and TSA since things does changes everyday thanks to the people who causing such problems.
Here’s some Pros and Cons I have put together about the bag….
1) Can be use as a carry-on on a flight.
2) it has wheels
3) my shoulder and lower back doesn’t hurt anymore.
4) it has two locks that’s TSA approved.
5) well built
7) Looks like a normally carry-on luggage.
1) Too heavy – depending on your gears you have inside, the airline can still stop you from using is as a carry-on due to the weight. So need to be smart when packing and going to security. I’ve heard story from other photog being stopped at the check point.
2) WAY Too Expensive <—- but the money was well spent : the quality of the bag.
Well that’s all i can think of. Here’s some pics inside the bag with my gears. Hope my brief review will help you to decide if it’s the right bag for you and your gears.
Facts: I hate rude people. I hate people who’s fake. I hate people who thinks they are better then everyone else, especially when they are not.